Roof Mounted Solar System Arrays
Solar energy has never been more common in the US. Investing in a solar energy system for your home has become one of the most stable and smart investments that a homeowner can make. There are so many reasons for its increasing popularity. Improved technology and reduction in material costs over the years have helped make solar energy a very cost-effective and viable option for most homes in New York and Connecticut.
Our professionals at SolarPlus are here to assist you through the process to help you gain your energy independence, reduce your carbon footprint and increase your savings. With a solar electric system you will free yourself from the rising utility rates year after year.
At SolarPlus, we offer residential solar PV systems for homeowners. As a “whole house” home performance consultant, our team is uniquely trained to evaluate your home and to determine whether solar makes sense for you, while considering other improvements to reduce the cost and improve the performance of your solar PV array.
Two Types of Solar Roof Installations
- Traditional Modules: These are mounted on a racking system that is attached to your roof. They are standard modules arranged in landscape or portrait mounted on top of rails that are attached to your roof.
- Solar Roofing Shingles: These have the same appearance as your roof does now, installed in layers on your roof just like a standard shingle, except they generate energy. This is a great option for those needing a new roof, or who prefer the aesthetic appeal they offer.
Whichever method you choose, the manufacturing process has become so efficient that solar technology has advanced to the point where modules are mass-produced across the globe, lowering prices for installers like us, who then pass on those savings to our customers. The price of solar has decreased 80% since 2010, allowing consumers to achieve higher returns on their investment, and faster payback on money spent.
Benefits of a Residential Solar Electric System
- Utilize residential tax incentives
- State grants awarded (for qualified systems)
- Stabilized energy costs
- Dramatic savings on energy bills for the lifetime of the system
- Gain energy independence
- Sell back excess energy to the utility
- Reduce your home’s carbon footprint
- Increase the value of your home * According to the National Appraisal Institute, for every $1 reduction in annual utility bills, a home’s value increases by $20.
- Social community impact: doing good is good for everyone!
Save Money, and Help Reduce Climate Change
It’s so easy to go solar. Why not choose a source of energy that saves you money and is also environmentally friendly? Growing interest in solar power centers on its value as an investment – for the environment and your property.
Going solar not only allows you to cut your energy costs but also supports the growth of renewable energy as a clean power source and increases your property value.
If your roof cannot accommodate panels, our team of solar professionals will evaluate your property for a ground array.
Step by Step: We will help
- Call us today for your free solar consultation: call (877) 523-5223 to schedule an appointment or contact us.
- We will provide a detailed analysis of your property and energy usage
- One of our highly trained engineer will provide a custom design appropriate to your home’s energy needs and goals as well as your site’s specifics.
- Our highly qualified SolarPlus team will handle all necessary paperwork required for securing state grants, permitting and inspections to get your system installed and operating.
- Start Saving!
The SolarPlus team looks forward to helping you to freedom of rising energy prices!
Return on Investment
Installing a photovoltaic system is an investment that is guaranteed to pay for itself. Depending on the how you choose to pay for the system the typical Return on Investment for a cash purchase is ~10 -12% per year… a 8-10 year payback! After the payback…your system will continue to produce power for over 20 years. That is all money in your pocket that you would have had to continue to give to your utility.
You need to get your energy from somewhere. You can choose to continue to pay the utility for your power, but there is no savings and a 0% return of the money you pay that bill with. The longer you wait to install your solar electric system the more money you are losing to the rate increases of your utility company. Why wait?
Your choice of a solar installer is an important decision. We will be working with you to design and install your system, and provide support after your system is complete.
Call us today for your free solar consultation: call (877) 523-5223 to schedule an appointment or contact us.