Home Energy Management
Combining electric mini-split heating and cooling systems with solar electric is the perfect opportunity to further reduce energy costs. By analyzing your current electric use, transferring fossil fuel heating and cooling by adding new electric HVAC units, we size the solar system to accommodate your current electric use plus the new HVAC units to drastically reduce energy costs.
We are certified HVAC Specialists who can install, repair, and service most types of heating and cooling systems. We take a whole house approach to make sure your equipment is working as effectively and efficiently as possible, and keeping you comfortable. Here’s our difference:
- Before recommending any specific solution, we check for proper ventilation to ensure energy efficiency and air quality
- We check for leaks in your duct system because leaks also keep your system running overtime to keep you comfortable
- We size the system appropriately, bigger is not better, and can leave you with comfort issues and higher bills
- Utilizing electric outdoor heat pumps, we size the solar system to include the energy used by the HVAC unit, to calculate the size of the solar electric system
- Dramatically increase the amount of savings realized through the combination of electric heat pumps and solar energy production
In 2017, we will present additional energy storage technologies, bridging solar storage, energy consumption monitoring, and automation of heating, lighting, appliances, LED’s, lighting, fans, mecho-shades to our product mix.
Call us today for your free solar consultation: call (877) 523-5223 to schedule an appointment or contact us.