SolarPlus specializes in and offers a variety of ground mounted solar system options for those who prefer not to use their roof to install solar. This is also a great option for sites that do not have the ability to generate solar energy due to the orientation of their home or have shading obstructions from trees or roof obstacles (dormers, vent stacks, chimneys, etc). Most solar companies do not offer ground mounted systems to consumers. SolarPlus has focused on and developed the expertise for building these types of systems because we want to offer everyone the opportunity to go solar, save money and help our environment.
Thanks to substantially lowered costs and improved efficiency, photovoltaic (PV) systems are more popular than ever before. As a cost effective option for many homeowners, solar energy offers a lifetime of financial savings and increased energy independence. If you have considered a solar energy system for your home, now is the time to make the move toward a more environmentally friendly, self-sufficient and sustainable future.
We offer a few options for ground mounted arrays:
- Pole Mounted Systems: A set of a defined number of modules (typically 8 -15 modules per pole) mounted on top of a pole that is installed into the ground. This type of system can have the angle to the sun adjusted throughout the year to maximize the energy produced by your system. we can use multiple poles if necessary to cover your electrical needs.
- Stationary Mounted Systems: An array of modules mounted on a number of fencing size poles set up like a rectangle, allowing as many modules needed, to offset your energy bill.
Benefits of a Residential Solar Electric System
- Utilize residential tax incentives
- State grants awarded (for qualified systems)
- Stabilized energy costs
- Dramatic savings on energy bills for the lifetime of the system
- Gain energy independence
- Sell back excess energy to the utility
- Reduce your home’s carbon footprint
- Increase the value of your home * According to the National Appraisal Institute, for every $1 reduction in annual utility bills, a home’s value increases by $20.
- Social community impact: doing good is good for everyone!
Save Money, and Help Reduce Climate Change
It’s so easy to go solar. Why not choose a source of energy that saves you money and is also environmentally friendly? Growing interest in solar power centers on its value as an investment – for the environment and your property.
Going solar not only allows you to cut your energy costs but also supports the growth of renewable energy as a clean power source and increases your property value.
Step by Step: We will help
- Call us today for your free solar consultation: call (877) 523-5223 to schedule an appointment or contact us.
- We will provide a detailed analysis of your property and energy usage
- One of our highly trained engineer will provide a custom design appropriate to your home’s energy needs and goals as well as your site’s specifics.
- Our highly qualified SolarPlus team will handle all necessary paperwork required for securing state grants, permitting and inspections to get your system installed and operating.
- Start Saving!
The SolarPlus team looks forward to helping you to freedom of rising energy prices!
Return on Investment
Installing a photovoltaic system is an investment that is guaranteed to pay for itself. Depending on the how you choose to pay for the system the typical Return on Investment for a cash purchase is ~10 -12% per year… a 8-10 year payback! After the payback…your system will continue to produce power for over 20 years. That is all money in your pocket that you would have had to continue to give to your utility.
You need to get your energy from somewhere. You can choose to continue to pay the utility for your power, but there is no savings and a 0% return of the money you pay that bill with. The longer you wait to install your solar electric system the more money you are losing to the rate increases of your utility company. Why wait?
Your choice of a solar installer is an important decision. We will be working with you to design and install your system, and provide support after your system is complete.
Call us today for your free solar consultation: call (877) 523-5223 to schedule an appointment or contact us.