Time is Right for Solar Energy
Investing in a solar energy system for your commercial, municipal, agricultural, or industrial entity has become one of the most stable and smart investments that can be made for your business. There are so many reasons for its increasing popularity.
Improved technology and reduction in material costs over the years have helped make solar energy a very cost-effective and viable option for most buildings in New York and Connecticut. Our professionals at SolarPlus are here to assist you through the process to help you gain your energy independence, reduce your operating expenses and increase your savings.
Benefits of a Commercial Solar Electric System
- Decrease operating expenses
- Increase revenue
- Utilize business tax incentives
- State grants awarded (for qualified systems)
- Stabilized energy costs
- Dramatic savings on energy bills for the lifetime of the system
- Gain energy independence
- Sell back excess energy to the utility
- Reduce your business’s carbon footprint
- Social community impact: doing good is good for business!
Step by Step: We will help
- Call us today for your free solar consultation: Call (877) 523-5223 to schedule an appointment or contact us.
- We will provide a detailed analysis of your property and energy usage
- One of our highly trained engineer will provide a custom design appropriate to your home’s energy needs and goals as well as your site’s specifics.
- Our highly qualified SolarPlus team will handle all necessary paperwork required for securing state grants, permitting and inspections to get your system installed and operating.
- Start Saving!
The SolarPlus team looks forward to helping you to freedom of energy prices!
Return on Investment
Installing a photovoltaic system is an investment that is guaranteed to pay for itself. Depending on the how you choose to pay for the system the typical Return on Investment for a cash purchase is ~15 -18% per year… a 6.5-8 year payback! After the payback…your system will continue to produce power for over 20 years. That is all money in your pocket that you would have had to continue to give to your utility.
If you choose a PPA option for you installation, your payments will typically be structured to be close to or in most cases less than what you are currently paying the utility company for that power. This can create an immediate savings per month for your business.
You need to get your energy from somewhere. You can choose to continue to pay the utility for your power, but there is no savings and a 0% return of the money you pay that bill with. The longer you wait to install your solar electric system the more money you are losing to the rate increases of your utility company. Why wait?
Your choice of a solar installer is an important decision. We will be working with you to design and install your system, and provide support after your system is complete.