We Specialize in Ground Mounted Arrays
SolarPlus specializes in and offers a variety of ground mounted solar system options for those who prefer not to use their roof to install solar. This is also a great option for sites that do not have the ability to generate solar energy due to the orientation of their building or large shading obstructions from trees or roof obstacles (large a/c units, vent stacks, chimneys, etc).
SolarPlus has focused on and developed the expertise for building these types of systems because we want to offer everyone the opportunity to go solar, save money and help our environment.
Thanks to substantially lowered costs and improved efficiency, commercial photovoltaic (PV) systems are more popular than ever before. As a cost effective option for many business owners, solar energy offers a lifetime of financial savings and increased energy independence. If you have considered a solar energy system for your business, now is the time to make the move toward a more environmentally friendly, self-sufficient and sustainable future.
We offer a number of options for ground mounted arrays
Post or Screw Driven Systems: A defined number of modules (arrays) mounted on top of rails that span across multiple poles that are driven into the ground. This type of system is set at the proper angle to the sun to maximize the energy produced by your system. For most commercial properties, multiple arrays are needed to cover their electrical needs.
Ballasted Systems: Similar to the above, but rather than driving poles into the ground, the solar array is encased in concrete blocks above ground. These systems are typically used when rock is present preventing poles to be used or other obstructions below the ground that cannot be penetrated.
Concrete Pour In Place Systems: Also similar to both of the above, but rather than using concrete blocks, the concrete is poured on the project site as the system is installed. The concrete is poured in steel or plastic containers. All the options above allow as many modules needed, to offset your energy bill.
Carports: Use your parking lot to generate electricity, while providing shade and covering over cars. This solution is growing in popularity and can be equipped to charge electric vehicles.
Benefits of a Commercial Solar Electric System
- Decrease operating expenses
- Increase revenue
- Utilize business tax incentives
- State grants awarded (for qualified systems)
- Stabilized energy costs
- Dramatic savings on energy bills for the lifetime of the system
- Gain energy independence
- Sell back excess energy to the utility
- Reduce your business’s carbon footprint
- Social community impact: doing good is good for business!
Step by Step: We will help
- Call us today for your free solar consultation: Call (877) 523-5223 to schedule an appointment or contact us.
- We will provide a detailed analysis of your property and energy usage
- One of our highly trained engineer will provide a custom design appropriate to your home’s energy needs and goals as well as your site’s specifics.
- Our highly qualified SolarPlus team will handle all necessary paperwork required for securing state grants, permitting and inspections to get your system installed and operating.
- Start Saving!
The SolarPlus team looks forward to helping you to freedom of energy prices!
Call us today at (877) 523-5223 for your free on-site evaluation or contact us.