Who We Are?
SolarPlus is an integrated energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions provider. We help businesses and homeowners lower energy costs using a twofold approach: reducing energy demand and implementing solar energy technologies.
SolarPlus conducts whole building energy assessments, provides lighting upgrades, building envelope retrofits, HVAC enhancements, and solar energy systems to help commercial, residential, industrial, and institutional customers achieve their sustainability goals.
- Founded in 2013, SolarPlus, a division of U.S. Energy Concierge, Inc., was formed by seasoned solar professionals who have built over 200 megawatts of solar projects in the United States.
- Our overall mission is to educate and inform homeowners, small businesses, and institutions on energy efficiency and renewable power options that exist in the marketplace today
- We prioritize all options, enabling customers to reduce energy consumption, implement renewable energy sources, and achieve the highest return on their investment
- We bring over sixty years of solid electrical experience related to the energy industry and more than ten years of experience in the design and installation of solar energy system
- Enhance the health, comfort, and safety of homes and small businesses.
- Protect the environment by reducing harmful energy emissions.
- Conserve energy, increase efficiency and save you substantial money.
- Increase public awareness of energy saving methods and products.
- Save the planet one watt and BTU at a time.
- We put customers first and do the right thing on your behalf, going beyond what’s on paper to seek solutions. We go to ends of the earth to find a solution to your problems.
- Our goal is to provide the highest level of customer respect. We listen and learn from our customers, solve problems together and help each other. We are successful when our customers look to us to assist them in solving their energy needs.
- We succeed by building customer and supplier relationships, offering compelling product options for your unique situation, and providing concierge service to delight you!
- Our team members strive for an environment of trust and respect. We are all owners in the business. We provide freedom and flexibility in exchange for high performance, and have serious fun.
- We believe that our team members are the core of our success in pleasing customers, and that we are all stakeholders in our environment and carbon footprint. We commit our time and financial resources to supporting our community. It is when we grow as people and give back to society that we become fulfilled in life.
We Are a Public Benefit Corporation
Public benefit corporations (PBC) are a new type of corporate legal entity. Being a PBC means that:
- Our corporation’s purpose is to create a materially positive impact on society and the environment, and this is clearly outlined in our Corporate Articles of Incorporation.
- The normal duties of our Directors are expanded to require consideration of non-financial stakeholders (such as employees, customers, community/society, the environment) as well as the financial interest of shareholders, and our Directors are protected from legal action for carrying out these new duties.
- The company will regularly report on its overall social and environmental performance using a comprehensive, credible, independent, and transparent third-party standard.
- Each year, we target the donation of 10% of our annual profits to local nonprofits, with like-minded values through a limited number of event sponsorships, auction donations, and in-kind donations. To apply for support for your nonprofit, please complete the contact form on the Partners Program page.
- We provide and participate in free onsite educational sessions with schools, church groups, employers and other organizations to teach the community about energy efficiency and renewable technologies.
- We’ve provided hundreds of free energy assessments and audits to middle and low income families.
- We are committed to local employment and providing advancement opportunities to our neighbors and the local economy.
- We also use product manufactured in the US whenever possible to support our national economy.
Employee and Partner Stock Ownership
Through stock ownership, we share the entire experience of small business ownership, not just rewards (profits) and control, but also risks (losses) and responsibilities with our employees and partners.
After an employee has completed a 12-month “Candidacy” period, they become a candidate to become a Co-Owner and can be voted in by the existing Co-Owners. When employees leave the company their common stock must be redeemed, but will be valued at the current value of the corporation and the contribution they brought to the company.
Call us today at (877) 523-5223 for your free on-site evaluation or contact us.